Tuition Fees ( All Subjects )
Applied Knowledge Skills ( Part I )
|BT (Business Technology)||- 220000 MMK|
|MA (Management Accounting)||- 220000 MMK|
|FA (Financial Accounting)||-220000 MMK|
Applied Skills Level ( Part II )
|PM (Performance Management)||- 240000 MMK|
|TX (Taxation)||- 240000 MMK|
|FR (Financial Reporting)||- 240000 MMK|
|FM (Financial Management)||- 240000 MMK|
Strategic Professional (Essentials)
|SBR (Strategic Business Reporting)||- 300000 MMK|
|SBL (Strategic Business Leader)||- 400000 MMK|
|Strategic Professional (Options)||- 300000 MMK per one subject|
(1) Student need to pay all of the course fees at the first day of class. If student has paid
reservation fee, the balance will be paid on the first day of class.
- (2) Course fees include revision classes.
- (3) School does not refund course fees once fees have been paid.
(4) If a student cannot attend a course for any reason, they can request a refund from
at the Student Registration Office.
(a) A refund of 30% of course fees if the withdrawing student notifies registry staff
within (10) days of term.
- (b) No refund will be issued after (10) days of term.
- (a) A refund of 30% of course fees if the withdrawing student notifies registry staff
(5) Student may request for transfer of Intake under exigent circumstances. The grant
will be made by at the discretion of NLA FAA in such cases.
- (6) Each term center will give scholarship for outstanding students.
NLA FAA will not usually cancel classes unless exigent or unforeseen circumstances occur such as unexpected weather condition or political unrest. In these situations related cancellations, notification of the cancellation will be posted on local media outlets and attempts will be made by phone to contact students. If other unforeseen circumstances occur, attempts will be made to contact students prior to the start time of class. If cancellation occurs as above, the school will reschedule the class without additional fee.
In the case of lecturer absence, the school will arrange to substitute the lecturer or tutor to each respective subject in time. If the classes are cancelled due to absence of lecturers, students will be informed by phone two days prior to the date of the cancellation.
Students may request for rescheduling of a class under exigent or unexpected circumstances. The grant will be made by at the discretion of NLA FAA in such cases. All the requests for rescheduling of a class must be made not later than a week prior to the date of the class that is scheduled.
- To supply a Course to you;
- To process your process your payment for a Course; and
- - If you agreed to this during the enrolment process, to inform you about similar Courses that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- (i) If you are a sponsored student, we will share your data, course attendance and test results with your employer or any other party responsible for paying your fees.
- (ii) With ACCA as the relevant professional body for your Course.
- (iii) With other business divisions and outsourcing providers that provide relevant services we think might interest you.
- (iv) With a third party in connection with a change in or corporate structure such as, but not limited to, merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation, or transfer of substantial assets.
- (v) We may disclose personal information, as permitted or required by law, and to: (i)
respond to inquiries or requests from governmental or public authorities; (ii) protect our
rights, privacy, safety or property; (iii) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit
damages that we may sustain; and (iv) enforce our agreements, including without limitation
our enrollment terms and conditions.
1.2 COMPLAINTS POLICY
Student Complaints to NLA FAA
|Student Service Office||- Nay Lin Aung Finance & Accountancy Academy|
|Address||- No (10) Aung Myay Thar Si Street , Kamayut Township, Yangon.|
|- [email protected] , [email protected] , www.nlafaaedu.com|
|Telephone||- +959-442299665, +959-966447847, +959-782515306|
|Contact Person||- U Thu Ya Kyaw (Assistant General Manager)|
|- [email protected]|
|Mobile Phone no||- +959-5170105|
Student Complaints to ACCA
What can I do if I am still not satisfied with the handling of my complaint We aim to resolve your complaint to a satisfactory conclusion within Nay Lin Aung Finance & Accountancy Academy’s own complaints processes. However, if you have followed our complaints procedure and feel that the complaint has not been handled to your satisfaction,
- - you have the option to escalate your complaint to ACCA at [email protected]
- - If you have exhausted both Nay Lin Aung Finance & Accountancy Academy’s complaints process and ACCA’s complaints process, you can escalate to the appropriate regulator. Details of which can be found on the ACCA website at the following
Our Complaints ProcedureHow we will deal with your comment or complaint?
- - We deal with all comments and complaints seriously and impartially.
- - We aim to acknowledge your comment or complaint within 3 working days and will aim to provide feedback or resolve the complaint within 10 days of receipt.
- - We will also let you know of any unexpected delay in dealing with your complaint.
- - We will draw on the information received from our customer comments and complaints to improve our services and products.
- - We aim to resolve most issues at the first point of contact. The staff member who receives a complaint is empowered to attend to it.
- - In complex cases you may receive the response from the person or department who is responsible for that aspect of our work.
- - If you are not satisfied with the response, you received you can contact the Assistant General Manager of the Nay Lin Aung Finance & Accountancy Academy.